SQUARES LIST 2018

The DECEMBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Scroll down and go to the last page to see the December Squares List.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                        3.Check Postage before mailing 

********************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************

Views: 10990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rosanne. If you go back through the pages of this discussion, you will see that Anneke posts each month an attachment in blue writing. If you click on the blue writing that says the month and pdf, it will open the attachment for you and you can scroll through the list. 

I have opened the attachment and cannot see your name listed. However, December was a short month for parcel opening, as they broke for Christmas/New Year. Perhaps your parcel will be on the January list. With the volume of parcels that arrive each week, they sometimes don't appear on the list as quickly as we would like.  :))

I know that I sometimes wait for 6-7 months for mine to appear on a list. (sending by seamail from Oz.)

Thank you Bev for your kind assistance. xo

Hi Bev. I saw the December list easily but I can't find monthly lists for previous months of 2018. They used to be all together in a list. I don't even see a link for November. I can't seem to get to previous posts in this discussion. I'm using my phone right now...would that make a difference?

Hi Rosanne  The October list .pdf file was posted on 17th November, 2018.   Try tracking back to see it (around page 9 on my pc).  Best wishes

Thank you Twinge for your kind assistance. Best wishes :)

Thank you for replying, Twinge.  Apparently I couldn't see the previous lists because I was using my phone and was not in "Desktop View."

Hi Rosanne, Your name is mentioned in the October squares list. When you use a phone you have to go to the "Desktop View" to be able to scroll back from the last page to the pages before. Otherwise it is not possible to scroll back to the page you are looking for. Knit a Square has a Menu toolbar on the right side top when you use your phone. When you click on it you can see various possibilities: Activity, Photos, Groups, Discussions, Desktop View and Sign in. When you click on "Desktop View" you can see the discussion page "Squares List" in full and go to any page of the discussion page you want. 

When you have sent your parcel by surface mail, it can/will take months before it arrives in SA.

For ease of reference I have attached the October Squares List, 1 parcel received containing 35 squares.

Another thing is that the squares lists will not be published anymore on www.knit.a.square.com but here in this discussion page only. So you are right, you can't see them all in one list.

Hope to have been of help.

Attachments:

Oh, thank you very much, Anneke!  You've been very helpful.  I thought, perhaps, my problem had something to do with the fact that I was using my phone.  The reason I wanted to follow up on that particular package is because a neighbor of mine offered to help me with postage costs, and I wanted to make sure it actually arrived.  I believe it was mailed in October, and it actually made it on the October list.  That's amazing!

My pleasure Rosanne. Most people are not aware of the "Desktop view" for your phone. Sandy has build that in perfectly well in, in order to see the complete website and you even can sign in. How great is that!

Good to hear that your are happy that your parcel arrived, indeed amazing, but sometimes parcels arrive unexpectedly quick. I am a member for at about 8 years and during that time not any parcel got lost. Sometimes it takes months, sometimes it takes 10 days to arrive. Have a wonderful day.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
Baskets of Yarn
for the Barn

Available in small, medium and large!

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The JANUARY 2019 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns.…

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Gloria Grandy Jan 29.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

© 2019   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service