Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 18389

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No worries, Christine.   We all enjoy the photos so much, and we so appreciate the effort that it takes to get all the pictures, send to you, get them sorted, and get them posted.

It really is amazing to compare these photos of shelves groaning under the weight of all the blankets, with the picture that Pam Antink recently posted showing nearly empty shelves after distributions.   WOW, WOW, WOW, haven't the volunteers been busy?!?!

I am browsing through KAS pages and suddenly I can see my squares with dolls. Thanks God! I was afraid my parcel from March 24, hasn´t arrived yet.

Yes Sharon, they obviously have as Pam has pictures from several distributions and there is another photo of emptied shelves. Lots of goodies did arrive though.

I am so behind with these photos. We are trying to move and it's proving very time-consuming. However, there are lots of pictures and this batch show some of the people involved in the work, including Leanne whose wonderful articles take us right there - these are the photos to support them.

It is so nice to see the tables groaning under the weight of the new arrivals, but then I realize how much work the volunteers do to get it all sorted properly ... whew!    I see that my road map blanket and rag doll bunny have arrived safely and look happy to join the fun.

But I just can't take my eyes off the darling doll squares at the very end.   They are so bright and happy and smiling.   I really want to hug them, then play with them.

Those squares were made by Ruth Dolan and sent via Knit for Life. They were fairly recently on the forum along with a few more she had made.

Lovely to see the KAS team hard at work.  So many beautiful things here, I adore the baby set (in blue and yellow with the sun motif). Lots of lovely handwarmers and hats, that by the looks of the packed bags will soon be in (and on) waiting hands.

How lovely to see all the wonderful things that have arrived at KAS. I loved the photo of Leanne and her beautiful dog.

WOW, I see Yael's colorful hats, picture squares from Ruth and mr. Pinguin and mr. Ducky from Sharon B. A real treat all over again.
Feeling relieved....I spy several of my handwarmers, plus the blue/ yellow baby set. Posted in March. Thank you Christine

I didn't message you Susanne as I assumed that they were in the same parcel as the other blanket we saw. Glad you spotted them.

I see quite a few goodies from our lovely members that I remember from the themes and photo section. Congrats Everyone.  :))

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the pics, Christine. Happy moving!!!....if there is such a thing....lol.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
Alphabet Flashcards

The complete alphabet!

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The MAY 2019 Squares List is available.

Visit the
2019 Square Lists discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Free Pattern for

KNIT - HANDWARMERS

KNIT - TWISTED RIB HANDWARMERS

CROCHET - HANDWARMERS

Click here to view the entire
KAS Pattern Book

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2019   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service