Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 17878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joan, I agree with Valerie.  You blankets are gorgeous!  

Thank you, Pam, for a peek into the KASbarn and some of the volunteers at busy at their tasks :) xo

Pretty, pretty, blankets, Joan.  :))

Good work, Thomas.  :))

Another pic showing that the shelves are filling up again - filed in the wrong folder!

Lovely! Look forward to seeing them filling and probably emptying again as distributions increase for the coming winter.

No parcel opening day at the KAS Barn this week, but found this lovely photograph of Estelle and friends beavering away - accompanied by some glasses containing revival liquid - cheers ladies!

Pam I can’t wait to take our “bush” blankets into KAS on Tuesday. They turned out beautifully. I have another 11 which will help to fill our rather depleted shelves. 

11 blankets?? Estelle I'm now really ashamed of the squares I need to parcel up and send (I have a cold so next week!) I love love love the colours of the granny blanket in the picture.

Mary I haven’t joined all the blankets. I have a group of friends who help me. I try to complete one a week as I also edge 4-6 a week. The fabulous colours in the blanket in front is from Cath Riley. I hope to post these in the next day or two. 

Opening day April 10.  Comments from Estelle:

It was like Christmas at KAS today with all that marvelous post.

Image may contain: food

Nani’s Birthday today

Image may contain: 6 people, including Ronda Lowrie, people smiling, people sitting

It was so nice to have Ronda and Leanne back in the barn today.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Ronda Lowrie, people smiling, people sitting

Megan with some stunning work from Lesley King from Cape Town SA

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and shoes

Anneke’s fabulous squares, Marion’s blue teddy squares and sadly I don’t know who sent the other parcels. Thank you all so much.
Just remembered the teddies with the knitted jumpers are from Daryl Evans from Kent UK.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

So pleased to see my parcel has arrived, and thrilled to see it featured here, as well as all the other lovely squares, blankets and toys for 'our' children.

Fabulous work Lesley.  Glad you spotted the photo so quickly !  I was going to email you but you beat me to it :-)

Happy Birthday Nani.

Lots of lovely things that have arrived.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
The KAS
2019 Calendar

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns.…

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Nov 25.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service