Square Circle Forum

Our wonderful 'parcel opening' team!

The volunteer team turn up each week to sort your squares, hand warmers, tops, hats and cuddlies so that more and more vulnerable and deprived children are given a sense that they are valued and cared for!

Views: 22862

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here are the photographs from Ronda of the 1st session in 2015!

NEW RECRUITS - MARGIE AND BRIAN!

Margie and Brian happened to phone on Thursday AS we started the day, and 
brought the most beautiful squares plus two baby blankets. 
They were bowled over by KAS and are very keen to continue and perhaps even 
to get more involved.  Margie came across KAS at the 2014 Hobby-X Exhibition!

Oh Happy New Year's wonderful team. So good to see more people involved. Welcome Margie and Brian.  The color of the squares and how neat they are will become a great inspiration.

Great to see the deluge of squares arriving!

Sad to see that we still have not got the word out to all contributors about butterflying those dangling tails.

Wande? is holding some squares given to me by Nicola Hay which I upscaled in shocking pink!!

It's always so great to spot  your work or a friend's work....I went back and had another look, they're very strikingly smart squares Mary.

Amazing keep going you are all doing a fantastic job, welcome Margie and Brian to KAS, your help will be invaluable.

How wonderful to see the squares arriving again. Welcome to the KAS family, Margie and Brian.

Don't you all just love Wande's beaded headscarf?

I had to go back and take a second look Barb. Wow, that's really creative.  I have some beads that I don't know what to do with them...well this is a cool idea!  

Lovely to see all those big bundles of squares in the office again.  Look forward to seeing lots more soon!

Welcome also to Margie and Brian.

Question...seeing the stacks of squares with tails hanging down, is that due to them not being butterflied or are they ready to be sewn together hence you need the tails undone?  Just wondering if we need to put out a reminder to butterfly the tails...I saw some other photos where the tails were messy. 

Thursday! KAS! Squares! Friends! Blankets and lots of stuff! How great to have post and the ongoing work of KAS from all around the world. We opened boxes and many many bags of post. Sorted squares by size and then by girl/boy blankets into the usual 35's, or 48's if the squares were smaller. The blanket room is well filled with both blankets and squares. Thank you for helping to keep the children warm

Opening day Jan 15th

The team working in the downstairs boardroom - opening up the parcels!

THE OFFICE IS FULL TO BURSTING !

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service