KAS FINANCES

[HERE]

ZIMBABWE DISTRIBUTION BY TANJA KOMEN

Tanja's comments and more of these precious photos can be found [HERE]

GRACEPOINT CHURCH DISTRIBUTION

SORTED IN SOUTH AFRICA

MASS DISTRIBUTION UPDATE

March 5 found the KAS barn being restocked with lots of blanket from the gogos and others in preparation of the second batch of blankets (450) for the April distribution.

Follow this incredible endeavour [here]

TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS

Debra

Anna P Gamecho

Brigitte Howell
Zeljka
Olivia Guerrero
Caroline Evans
Andrea Blazevic
Aldina De Garba

THE KAS SHOP
You will find these beautiful cards [HERE]

[HERE]

THE BLANKET ROOM

THE HISTORY OF KAS

[HERE]

Check out our puzzles and start solving [HERE]

Our March Theme

A is for APPLE

And don't forget our free pattern of the month

Framed Stripes Square

~~~

Some of our crafters have added a new technique

with stunning results!

To see more details, please click
HERE

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING
by

Leanne Hunt

Continue reading [HERE]

Views: 882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to try out the puzzles.  

Love all the information you have put into this issue Gloria.  Thank you!!

Amy, it's always a pleasure to pull everything together for our members each month!  Hopefully we have some puzzlers among us who will enjoy the new addition :)  I'm an avid puzzler so for me, it's a fun piece :) ... xo

The puzzles are a great new idea!

Thanks for compiling this - I shall link to the Facebook UK page to encourage others to come over and read more!

Thanks, Rebecca!  We will be very anxious to know how our members like the puzzles.  Also, we hope to be able to read some Kaption submissions from anyone who would like to try their hand at writing one.

Thank you for sharing this on your Facebook UK page ... xo

Thank you Glo for this smashing edition! A real pleasure to read all the news!

Thanks, Anneke :)  I'm fortunate to have bits and pieces from some of you to make up the whole of KAS Snippets :)  Where would I be without you ... LOL ... xo

its nice to receive the Newsletter but find the squares arrived site more difficult to access

We are currently trying to rebuild the Squares Received section from last year's KAS website.  When the site went down in June 2018, we had to build a new site from scratch.  We hope to have a place here on the Forum soon with all of the PDFs like before.  

The 2018 List are in the closed discussions here: http://square-circle-forum.ning.com/forum/topics/squares-list-2018?...

Anneke has started putting the 2019 PDFs into the introduction to the Squares List page; http://square-circle-forum.ning.com/forum/topics/2019-squares-list

Hope this helps.

Hi Tom and Amy,

The Square Lists can now be found here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the links to each year. I've also created a tab at the top of the page (beside the logo) and modified the information box in the right navigation.

I hope this helps.

Wow, Andrea, having all the Squares Lists all the way back to 2009 in one place here on the forum is a terrific idea. Having the link right there in the Menu bar, is also a bonus.  Thanks for all the work you did on this.

Andrea, it's wonderful to have our squares lists back ... and having a "quick click" at the top of the page is perfect.  It can't have been an easy fix!  THANK YOU for all the work you put into organizing this for us ... xo

Thank you , Gloria. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
Alphabet Flashcards

The complete alphabet!

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The MARCH 2019 Squares List is available.

Visit the
2019 Square Lists discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Free Pattern for

PUFFED HEART SQUAREClick here to view the entire
KAS Pattern Book

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here