Square Circle Forum

KAS-KRISTMAS IS HERE!

You are invited to our “Christmas Party” right here on the Forum.

It’s a time to gather, share thoughts with our KASfriends, and have some fun.

We hope some of you who like rhyming might pen a poem (or feel free to add one you have read and loved).

Share your favourite Christmas joke or cartoon,

or your favourite recipe ,

your favourite family tradition,

a photo of your Christmas tree or your pet in holiday garb,

your Christmas wish,

your secret for surviving this very busy season,

… anything that tickles your fancy, to get us all in the holiday mood.

This is a ‘feel good’ discussion – our Christmas gift to one another. So grab a cuppa, 

put on your thinking cap (Christmassy of course!)

and join in our celebration of KAS, one another, and this joyous season.

Views: 4237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hurrah for the boomers!!!!  What a great song :))  Thank you for sharing it with us, Wendy ... xo

About 9yrs ago, I visited New Zealand, flying out on Christma Day. I was so surprised to see pictures of Santa in bermuda shorts! Until then I had assumed that Santa was dressed the same the world over; can anyone enlighten us on Santa's attire in other countries and if other animals pull / fly his sleigh?

I agree, Chris, that it would be nice ... and enlightening ... to hear about Santa's wardrobe.  I'm sure he has to change clothes more than once on his trip around the globe.  I wonder if he has a dressing room on his sleigh :)))) ... xo

This little verse came in an e.mail from a yarn company today, so I thought I would share it here:

"Oh the weather outside is frightful

but this yarn is so delightful

and since we've no place to go

another row, another row, another row!"

I have found myself singing it to the familiar tune several times today!

LOL! Love it Christine, so appropriate!

This is going to stick in my head!  SMILE !!  I love it.

A blessed Christmas to you ALL!!!!

/diana

Thank you so much Anne for hosting and contributing so much to this fun KAS Christmas discussion. With 3,263 views it would appear that many members have been enjoying it too! I have enjoyed 'sharing Christmas' with some of my KAS family and I wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

Last evening, my daughter and I and her two daughters hopped in the car and drove through the "Festival of Lights" in the large park in the centre of our town. Every year it gets bigger and better.  It is just like a Christmas fairyland.  Merchants, service clubs, churches etc. put up lighted displays.  The whole thing is run by the Optimist club as a fundraiser and they do ask for a small donation.

Anne, this looks so beautiful!  Don and I spend a few evenings each Christmas just driving around and looking at all the lights on people's houses.  We used to take the children, but now it's just us.  No matter, we still love to do it.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this fabulous discussion ... sharing thoughts, ideas, and good wishes with my KASsisters.  Thank you, Anne, for hosting this lovely, festive party :)) 

As Chris says, it has been enjoyed by a good many KASers.  Even those who couldn't stop to comment have been taking a peek now and then.  There is definitely something for everyone here.  A huge thank you to all of you who joined in ... whether to comment or just browse through the pages. 

A Very Merry Christmas to you all  ... xo

Beautiful Anne!

Such pretty lights, thanks for sharing them with us :))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW! Downloadable Artwork

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The SEPTEMBER  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service