Square Circle Forum

Views: 11000

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So soft and cuddly.  I love the expression on the one on the right.  It seems rather satisfied with life.

Chris, the expressions on the faces say it all!  They look so smugly pleased with themselves for sliding into your parcel ... hahaha  Buddy on the right seems to be saying, "mm-mm-mm-mm ... HONEY!!!!"  xo

Honey can be very enticing especially when you're a bear.  Glad this cuddlesome duo is enthused to be going to the picnic.

Beautiful duo! My toys are also very impatient and want to také part in the picnic but I had to prepare them at first for the long trip. I promised them to také a photo tomorrow and send a parcel as soon as possible.

Two more cuties, well done Chris. :))

Squeezable loveable buddies! Love these bears.  

January 2018 Theme - Teddy Bears Picnic

The weather has turned cooler and very windy/dusty, today, so despite the teddies and their friends' protests, it was a quick photo shoot and not a picnic as promised. :((

What cute robots.  The children will love playing with these.

At least all the friends have each other to snuggle with for the photoshoot.  They all look nice and soft.

Thanks Bev.

Bev, what an adorable group!  Do I see a bashful pink bunny hiding behind the blue monkey?  Oh well, I'm sure she will loosen up when she gets to the picnic and finds more bunnies to play with :)))   xo

Delightful especially the robots.  Perhaps they can have an indoor picnic or are they able to wait until they arrive in South Africa ??

A lovely photo! It seems to me like a school photo. There are teachers on both sides, pupils in the middle and a blue monkey as a head master. He looks so clever and important.

Hahaha...that is so funny, Karla.  :))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service