Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 11333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahahaha---oh the thoughts of Valerie lying in the carrot patch.  Love it!

Image may contain: food

True for many of us younger KASers I think. Those of us older can relax more. :)

Yep. Applies to knitters as well. We all have those who have no connection to reality, lol.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

Too true, Jeanne.....lol.

This made me laugh as I've had similar demands made for items to be crocheted very rapidly and as cheaply as possible!

Follow-up question:

Will you still be this size and shape in 25 years when I finish it?

ha ha, good question Sharon.............

Sharon, that's such a good come-back. I'll certainly remember it!!

Sharon that's hilarious!  Too danged true for me in some cases, lol.

Jess is 2yrs old and one of her 'puppy habits' hasn't changed; just as I am about to take a photo of a completed blanket, she quietly walks over to it and either lies down or sits on it! I'm sure she thinks it is her duty :))

Aww Chris, Jess is so precious and has lovely manners...she could be grabbing it and ripping it to shreds, but she sits nice and quietly in a lovely pose, just like a young lady.  :))

I love your little girl.  She gives her canine seal of approval for all your work. And she looks SO pretty how can you deny her her chance to shine?   Love the blanket by the way.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service