Welcome,  K-A-S friends.

This is where we share the weird and the wonderful, the FUNNY and the FANTASTIC. Stories, pics, quotes...anything, really.......

Views: 786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You made me giggle Valerie...... I think that between you, Bev and me we would have a very interesting brain, we would just need to take turns to use it :))

Just think, we might even be able to conquer the world....but then we probably wouldn't know what to do with it, except wrap it up in a lovely yarn cocoon!!

Reading these comments puts a phrase to mind: "Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells are forever".

Mine sure don't want to budge (fat cells), so it must be true!

Mine neither, Wendy....so sadly, it must be true.   :((

Bev, this is a great news story.  It just reinforces the fact that there really is a great deal of goodness in our world.  Thank you for sharing.

Happy Austrailia Day!!!   xo

What a cheering story in these times when so much seems to be about"me! me! me!".

Some farmers here in France tried to help others who suffered from the drought last summer. However, some just pushed their fodder prices up.

Aww, he seems very repentant......lol.

LOL ... don't they just have a way of looking at you ;)

He looks soooooo guilty but so cute.

That is soooo cute!!....lol.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
Baskets of Yarn
for the Barn

Available in small, medium and large!

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The JANUARY 2019 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns.…

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Gloria Grandy Jan 29.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

© 2019   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service