Square Circle Forum

Things that could be done with excess yarn or scrappies,

but this is not the way Knit-a-Square members like to go!

We take our stashes, however organised or disorganised, and, produce fabulous squares, hats, hand-warmers and cuddly toys!

Looking through the photo tab on the menu bar, is a wonderful source of inspiration.

This lovely blanket is a classic example of what can be achieved by using those 'odd' bits and pieces in order to generate something of value and true beauty!

Whether your like creating grannies, shapes or stripes using happy scrappies make the most delightful squares

Views: 1372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a very happy blanket, Sharon. Even with scraps, you are able to make a SUPER blanket.....clever gal.  :))

Sharon this is a really, really lovely neat blanket made with time and love I'm sure ✔️

We've missed you Sharon! This lovely blanket certainly encapsulates all that Happy Scrappies stands for.

Sharon, I love this blanket - I can imagine a child spending hours tracing all the different colours with their fingers.

Another gorgeous blanket. Thank you, Sharon. 

Thank You all for your very kind words.   

Apologies to Pam, because I haven't been able to add any pictures to the Photos Tab.   Not sure what I'm doing wrong and don't have time right now to figure a different path to success.

But, if I can upload a picture here, I will include my Happy Scrappy Triangles.   This was an easy and fun project that used up some of the larger balls of leftover yarn, variegated, solid, boucle, and even some sparkles.

Another amazing blanket, Sharon!  (And I can't upload photos in the photo section either, so I've decided it's not us, it's the wonderful technology playing games!)

Love, Love your work, Sharon. Clever design in this one. Thanks!!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
The KAS
2019 Calendar

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns.…

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Nov 25.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service