Welcome to the 2019 KAS Blanket Room.  We invite you to view many of the wonderful blankets that are made from our crafters efforts.  Eight inch (20 cm) squares and completed blankets make their way to the KAS Barn and will eventually be featured on this discussion page.  We hope that you might see one of your creations.

Many thanks to the crafters, gogos and sewing warriors that sew the squares into blankets.

Happy Viewing

Views: 5930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, an amazing square in a gorgeous blanket!

Estelle posted these two lovely blankets on Facebook and writes: I’m taking these two fabulous Cath Riley blankets to KAS tomorrow. The pink one sewn together by Lyn de Ridder and the absolutely gorgeous one ( we love the colours Cath) sewn together by Liz. Thank you all so much and especially Lyn and Liz for sewing up blankets in the dreadful heat wave we had.

Always lovely to see Cath Rileys blankets. Her colour combinations are always great.

The distinctive gorgeous blankets from Cath are a pleasure to see. Thanks Cath!

More photos from Estelle.

Thank you Sue Anousakis for joining these 3 lovely blankets for KNIT A SQUARE. Thanks Liz Murphy for edging them and supplying the yarn.

Thanks Amy and Estelle for all these blanket pictures. Love the colours in these three finished by Sue and Liz, great teamwork!

Amy thank you so much for posting my photos. I know you are busy with the January theme. If you have a chance would you please post the pic of Karen Gordon’s blanket that I made. I made it especially for her as I read such super remarks from her and I haven’t seen any of her blankets. Thanks. 

Here is Karen's blanket from Estelle and more.

Estelle writes: I loved your mustards and turquoise squares KAREN GORDEN from Scotland. I’ve been collecting them for a long time and finally some arrived on our last opening day. VALERIE ZALEWSKI from France there are some of your squares in that blanket. Thanks Mabel for the animal squares they must be from CHRISTINE CHIPLEN from Wales. CATH RILEY from Liverpool love your new green variegated yarn. If you look carefully I did the border on the wrong side of the blanket. I was traveling to White River so did it in the car. I’m so sorry and only noticed it when I took the photo. I can redo it. Ronda thanks for the pastel squares you gave me I enjoyed joining this blanket. So it’s off to KAS I go tomorrow armed with super blankets. Thank you all so much.

Thanks so much for posting these Amy. 

More great blankets! 

I’m so pleased to see my farm animal squares and PJ’s from July’s theme, ‘The Wonder of Learning’; thank you Mabel for sewing them together and adding the border :))

I loved sewing them together Christine. Mabel opened your parcel and gave them to me to sew together. I knew that they must be from you...always such neat squares. 

Sorry Estelle, my mistake, thank you so much for your beautiful handiwork! 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
Alphabet Flashcards

The complete alphabet!

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The MARCH 2019 Squares List is available.

Visit the
2019 Square Lists discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Free Pattern for

PUFFED HEART SQUAREClick here to view the entire
KAS Pattern Book

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here