Square Circle Forum

Welcome to the 2019 KAS Blanket Room.  We invite you to view many of the wonderful blankets that are made from our crafters efforts.  Eight inch (20 cm) squares and completed blankets make their way to the KAS Barn and will eventually be featured on this discussion page.  We hope that you might see one of your creations.

Many thanks to the crafters, gogos and sewing warriors that sew the squares into blankets.

Happy Viewing

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Bev, you could very well be right.  My memory is good, but it has a tendency to leak ... haha 

I'll bet Chris can straighten me out here.  And I promise I'll try to remember this time.

I know I'm BLUE.  I know Bev is P ... PIN ... you know, that other color ... LOL ...xo

Oh dear, Glo, if you can't bring yourself to say pink, my other fave colour is purple......hee hee hee

Yes I have, Bev, thanks, but the colours look so different in this photo that I wasn't immediately sure it was mine!

I know you thought green was my favourite colour Glo, you mentioned it before, and I didn’t like to say that it wasn’t, but as you asking........ I love all shades of purple, from lilac and lavendar to deep purple.

Having said that I love most colours........ including green :))

What a Sweetie you are, Chris :)  Thank you (and Bev, too :) for correcting me.

We really do need to keep these things straight.  That's why I so often "casually" mention that blue is my favorite color ... just in case someone missed it ... or (gasp!) forgot it ... hahaha ... xo

My second blanket (green and yellow) featured from the same parcel; this has never happened.  I guess it's still Christmas for me.

Awww, thanks Bev.  That's easy.  Purple was my Dad's favorite color.   And to be honest, that other "P" color was my Mom's :))) ...xo

Who would like to start their Sunday morning with some more glorious pics?.......ME......lol.

Me too, Bev. Beautiful blankets.

Me too hoo hoo :))  Gorgeous blankets and a brilliant owl ... xo

Thanks for posting theses Bev. 

:))

Posting is the easy part...sure beats sewing the blankets together, Estelle.....lol.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
The KAS
2019 Calendar

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The DECEMBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE 

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns.…

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Gloria Grandy on Friday.

© 2019   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service