Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 42331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sooooo many beautiful blankets in today's collection.

So happy to see Heather's name (and her crafting) pop up here, too.

They are all fantastic.  Karla's teddy bear blanket is so cute.

Another lovely batch!

Lovely! I especially like the pink blanket with the heart square in the centre and the blue one with the star in the centre.

Thank you for allowing us access to these beautiful creations.   I'm astounded at the quality and workmanship involved in these finished blankets.   A joy indeed for the eyes X

I agree Karen.

it is lovely to think of these beautiful blankets warning and brightening the children.

The camera hasn't finished, more today!

Thank you for ending my Saturday on a high note, Pam. I see my ostrich and umbrella in two different blankets. 

Very wet, windy and all round horrible weather today, so these pics are a real pick-me-up.  :))

So pleased for you Bev, I love it when a KAS supporter opens up the photographs and discovers one of their creations! It makes the effort of downloading,sizing and posting them extremely worthwhile.

So happy for you Bev.  It is so much fun to see our work in the Blanket Room, even better wrapped around a child.

Love that heart caterpillar.

Thanks Pam for all your efforts in keeping the eye candy coming for us.  All those blankets provide so much inspiration.

So pleased for you Bev, to see your special squares in such gorgeous blankets! :))

Your ostrich is a stunner Bev!  And umbrella beautiful. You must have infinite patience to stitch these.  I tried once....never again.  It took me longer to stitch 2 ducks on a baby jacket ( 42 years ago) than to knit the front of the jacket!    

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service