Square Circle Forum

A bumpy start to the new year but the pictures have arrived now - dozens of them.

Views: 42424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So much colour and warmth.

More blankets, from 28th August 2018 :

Sooo many beauties here, today. LOVING the colours....and the stripes.

Doing a happy dance, as I see Athele has sewn together, the blanket that contains my hippo. Good job, Ath!!  :))

The hippo is so cute wading in the cool, blue pool. Great job!

Aww thanks, Judy.  :))

There are some seriously fantastic blankets in this collection. So gorgeous!

Estelle's weekly photos:

Pauline Humphries from the UK here is the lovely soft blanket made up from squares that you sent to KNIT A SQUARE. Audrey Dietlh who sewed them together brought it in to Opening Day this morning. She is one of our volunteers.
Thank you both so much.

Image may contain: stripes

No automatic alt text available.

My blankets for KNIT A SQUARE. I had lovely navy squares with a sparkle and Valerie Zalewski‘s red roses to work with. Thank you.

Our children will love this blanket joined by Sue Anousakis. Andreja I’m sure the fish, dolphin and octopus come from the Croatian ladies. Thank you all so much.

Image may contain: stripesNo automatic alt text available.

Another lovely blanket from Marioth Brown, super colours and layout. Unfortunately I’m not sure where all of these beautiful squares come from. Thanks Marioth and everyone who sent them to KAS.

Two lovely Christmas blankets from Sarah Phasha and Liz Murphy. Love your Christmas tree on Sarah’s blanket Jude Sullivan. More of Bev Jeffery’s delighted Christmas motifs on Liz’s blanket. Thank you and all the crafters who made and posted these squares to KNIT A SQUARE.

Image may contain: stripes and indoor

Wow!! Lots of lovely blankets. Valerie, your roses look divine in the blanket.

Happy to see that my Xmas applique squares have been split up into a few blankets.  :))

Thank you sewing ladies, you do a wonderful job.  :))

Such a lovely collection once more.. I felt so happy to see what Estelle had done with the rose squares. A lady, Mme Lagrange, who regularly gives me squares, made the roses. I just put them into a square.

Bev, your Christmas squares are so cute, and Jude's Christmas tree is beautiful.

Another healthy dose of blankets :

Lovely blankets. Wow! The blanket from Kathleen in the UK is spectacular!! 

Lovely blankets and they all have a little something special in them.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service