Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on that farm he had a 

Cow, Sheep, Pig Horse, Dog, Chicken, Duck and Rabbit.........

And on that farm he grew some

Corn, Apples, Carrots, Cabbages, Strawberries, Watermelons.........

And on that farm he used some

Tractors, Wagons, Scarecrows, Fields.........  

E-I-E-I-O!!  

Hold on – who is this coming through the farm gate?

Created just for Knit-a-square by our own Andrea Palmatier, the unique AFRICAN ANIMAL Flashcards celebrate the diversity of wildlife in Africa. Most children can identify lions, giraffes and zebras, but may not know an Aardvark or some of the other unusual African creatures. You may not know them either for that matter!  

I am so excited to host my first ever monthly theme and cannot wait to see what you add to Old MacDonald's Farm.

Thanks to all whose lovely images I have used to start this theme..... There were many of you and I hope you like seeing your work again!

Views: 1877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Rebecca for your ideas, I hope it will be a busy farming month!

This little pig wants to join the farm.....

What a sweet little stuffy!  Thank you, I am sure there will be plenty more piggies along during the course of the month, so he will have plenty of companions!

Wow! A SUPER fun intro, Rebecca!! I will be singing that song in my head alllllll day.....hahaha.

Sadly, I have had a busy 10 days or so and am a little behind with my knitting, but I look forward to contributing to Ol' McDonalds farm very soon.  :))

Aww Chris....your little piggy looks soooooo soft and cuddly. I just want to reach into the screen and give her a big squishy cuddle.  :))

I hope things steady up for you - it does seem to go that way, doesn't it - everything comes in one short stretch of time, then nothing for a while ad then another busy cluster!

This may be the most huggable piglet ever.   Looks so soft!

Your intro really made me smile Rebecca - well done!   I'm  clicking away already for your theme.   Good luck and enjoy! !

Thanks, Karen - I did not have as much time as I would have liked to get the photos in line, sadly my cat is very ill, but I had fin looking through all the photos and it was really hard to choose for some of them because there were some really fabulous ones!

Sorry to hear that your puss cat is not well, Rebecca.  xo

An aran blanket with a few more animals....

i

WOW  What a farm we're starting off with!!     Splendid colour choices and the animal pictures set the whole blanket off great!!  ❤️

Wow - that is a whole farm on a blanket!  Really lovely - some kiddy will be thrilled to get to wrap up in this one!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
2019 Christmas Cards

Six New Designs

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The SEPTEMBER 2019 Squares List is available.

Visit the
2019 Square Lists discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

PATTERN OF THE MONTH

Free Pattern for

Knitted Heart Square

Click here to view the entire
KAS Pattern Book

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2019   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service