Square Circle Forum

What are your favourite things for our children?

Squares? Toys? Hats? Handwarmers?

Do you have a favourite -

Pattern? Stitch?

Colour??

We'd love to see your favourite things !

One of my favourite patterns: 

Wheel Spoke

**Apologies to Julie Andrews.  Here is her version from the Sound of Music:  “My Favourite Things”   

Photo Album

Views: 3436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

August 2018 Theme - Favourite Things

Five chunky garter stitch squares in my favourite type of yarn...variegated.....and in my fave colours...pink, purple and those other colours...lol. The truer colours are at the back, the front squares got a little washed out by my camera. Thank you so much to our KAS sister, Chris Chiplen for gifting me this GORGEOUS yarn. xo

Excellent stand out squares.   Effect of fab wool is super ✔️

Fabulous squares Bev.  Love your colour choice.  These will be a vibrant addition to a blanket!

Lovely bright squares, Bev - my favourite type of yarn too. Can't find any here in SA, so have brought back as much as I could carry from a recent trip to the UK, busy knitting it into squares at the moment.

This should be my favourite colour - actually a bright, sunshine yellow, not the washed-out version the camera has produced! (Although I do like the primrose shade too.)

And my favourite colour combination, in my (current) favourite granny square pattern.

LOVING your variety of stitches, Lesley, in the top pic....and that is a pretty shade of yellow, albeit not the right one. Gotta love cameras. I am hoping to get around to some moss/seed stitch before the month is out... and a few others.  :))

I LOVE what you have done with the blue and yellow in the centre of your granny....awesome!!

Lesley, the squares have such lovely textures even thought the yellow isn't as bright and sunny as it should be.  This yellow reminds me of butterscotch candy...one of my favourites :-)

Great pattern on the blue/yellow.  It will make a great centrepiece in a blanket.

Lesley, would you add the photos to the Photo Gallery so I can add them to the 'My Favourite Things' photo album.  They need to be in the Photo Gallery in order for me to move them to the album.

Thanks so much.

Sorry Linda, I forgot again - done now.

Thanks Lesley :-)

What a great collection of favorites so far this month!!  I haven't been able to contribute much lately, but one of my favorite things is to go through the photos and admire the beautiful warm squares my KASsisters are creating ... xo

Nice to see you on the forum Glo ! You must be enjoying the [dare I say it ] really hot summer :-)
A special perk of being the host is adding to the Photo Album. A favourite way to look at all the lovely knit/crochet items for a second time.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service