Buy a child an apple [HERE]

You can find these beautiful

FLASHCARDS [HERE]

FRAMED STRIPES SQUARE

I've created an album for our A is for Apple photos.  You will find the album [HERE}

Views: 2850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By you're a clever lass!   I'm stunned and in awe of your idea. ❤️

What a wonderful square, Patricia. Thanks.

Great idea for texture and visual effect :))

Three furry animals looking for friends at KAS.  - a great charity shop purchase,

Susan what a wonderful find!  3 little children are going to be wearing 3 big smiles when these arrive in their arms.  Thank you ... xo

They will be well loved. Thanks Susan.

Aww, they are so CUTE, Susan...great find!!

Three lovely toys soon to be cuddled :))

March is nearly over and I'm wondering, once again, where the time has gone.  Our winter has been cold ... very cold ... extremely cold!  Our temps are still low - much lower than I can recall them being at this time of year.  

Makes me happy to know that 'our' children will be receiving our soft, cuddly, warm blankets so that wherever they are, their winter days and nights won't seem so cold or lonely ... xo

A bright star and TWO hearts!!! Thanks, Gloria. 

I agree.  We have had a mild winter here, but then again I am not ill and I am well fed and in a centrally heated house...... It must be so dreadful for these poor little ones.  I am so grateful that KAS gives us a chance to use our hobbies for good.

These two squares are really lovely!

Aww, these squares are soooo sweet, Glo.

Love, love, LOVE the two little hearts...there's the 'heart of KAS', right there. The love we have for 'our' children.  xo

We had a reasonably mild summer, once again, while on our east coast they had soaring temps and bushfires and then terrible floods. I have everything crossed for a mild winter.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
Alphabet Flashcards

The complete alphabet!

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The FEBRUARY 2019 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2019 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2019

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Free Pattern for
FRAMED STRIPES SQUARE

Click here to view the entire