SQUARES LIST  2019

The DECEMBER 2019 Squares List is available.

Please go to page 4 of this discussion, scroll down for the December squares list and further details, such as monthly totals and other information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0' as the parcel value. 

If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare value ‘1’.  Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

POSTAGE INFORMATION, WERE YOU CAN FIND THE INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE AND MAILING INSTRUCTIONS:

POSTAGE INFORMATION - Square Circle Forum

1. Squares

-pack flat                                      -tail neatly butterflied                     -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: PLEASE Include the Packing Slip

3. Check Postage before mailing

Views: 6373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since I sent my first parcel to KAS in 2012, I have sent a total of 113 parcels. All of these parcels have arrived eventually..........except 1. This one was sent on February 4, 2019. It was delivered to me in November 2019, with no explanation. It had different stickers and remarks all over it. I made a complaint to my postal service and was told that it had been returned because the address was unknown or incomplete.  The parcel had been packaged in the same way as all my other parcels (including one sent the previous week and another the week after!!!). Obviously I have refused their "explanation" and sent full details of all the parcels sent since 2012, photos of my packaging and examples of th KAS label that I always use. All that I'm asking is that they send this parcel without charge. I'm not paying their exorbitant charge twice for a parcel that was correctly and adequately labeled.

Hi Valerie,

What a story and a disaster. So much work to prepare a parcel, postal costs are high and then in the end returned to sender. Really ridiculous and very disappointing. What is the status at the moment? Did they accept your justified complaints and were they willing to send it for the second time without extra costs? THEY made the mistake, not you.

I'm still waiting for a reply. If I don't hear from them soon, I'll contact a mediator and see if that will help.  Of course, I just found out that the price for sending a parcel has gone up again in 2020. It's now €55,65 to send a 5 kg parcel....€1,10 more than last year.

I have one from April 2019 that has not shown up yet. A later one sent in July has shown up

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2019

SHOP

NEW!
KAS Colouring Book

Featuring 3 original illustrations by South African artists

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The JANUARY 2020 Squares List is available.

Visit the

2020 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2020 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2020

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

PATTERN OF THE MONTH

Free Pattern for

KNIT DIAGONAL SQUARE

Click here to find more free patterns from

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2020   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service