Square Circle Forum

HELPFUL HINTS (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this a good idea?

Hi, I have made various little pictures on some of my blanket squares but I wonder, is this really a good idea, considering that not every…

Started by Ruth dolan

9 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Rebecca Price

Parcels

This is the first time I am sending off hats and squares.  Labels have been printed off, but I am unsure where I complete the following.  I…

Started by Wilma Scott

5 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Wilma Scott

Is Part of the Website Down?

I have been unable to access the Pattern Book and some other parts of the KAS website.  The error I get it that the website has exceeded…

Started by Helen M. Flagg

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Linda Maltby

Square sizes

I have been knitting squares as a way of helping me get my co-ordination sorted and for relaxation because I am recovering from illness. I…

Started by Susan Moon

3 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Bev Jeffery

What are PJ's?

What are PJ's mentioned in monthly theme?

Started by Verna Thompson

1 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Louise

Hi

Hi all, I've just joined, made around 10 Squares so far, just been reading through and I don't understand the theme that's discussed

Started by Charlotte

4 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Charlotte

Trouble with tension

I have just started knitting squares....thought it would be simple enough...I am using 4mm needles but each time i get a few lines complete…

Started by Lazza76

7 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Bev Jeffery

Sending squares from Dubai, UAE

Can you please tell me the maximum weight to send each parcel to avoid charges. thank you

Started by Julie Marie Vine

1 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Linda Maltby

PACKING SLIP & MAILING LABEL

PACKING SLIP & Mailing Label The South African volunteers appreciate the Packing Inventory Slip that many people include in their parc…

Started by Linda Maltby

0 Nov 15, 2016

HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PAYPAL

How to Sign up for PayPal in 7 easy steps: These instructions may vary by country but essentially you will be able to create a PayPal accou…

Started by Anne Powell

0 Nov 2, 2016

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW!
2018 KAS
Christmas Cards

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service